When a workplace issue involves key leaders or potentially serious violations, a prompt, impartial investigation is essential.
- Using a third party to do the investigation communicates that the leadership is serious about reports of harassment and cares about its’ employees.
- An impartial investigation can also be a crucial step in safeguarding the business against future litigation.
- Courts and juries appreciate when a business promptly follows up with a serious investigation.
- A third party has the resources to address the report promptly ensuring that your business can refocus on business as soon as possible.
Our approach is team based. We’ve gathered a group that includes trained investigators, legal experts, HR experts and experts at impartial interviewing and data gathering. We are one of the few organizations in Oregon with a trained and certified investigator on staff.
We tap the knowledge and experience of the full team and there is always a legal review of the report at the end. With our team we can begin the investigation within 48 hours so you have a prompt response. Our investigations are done with the upmost confidentiality, sensitivity, objectivity, and professionalism.
We provide impartial investigations for all workplace issues. On sexual harassment investigations, we always send a team with a male and a female to do all interviews.
Here are examples of issues we investigate:
- Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination (Age, Gender, Ethnicity, Religion)
- Employee Misconduct
- Theft in the Workplace
- Substance Abuse at Work
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Injury
- Workplace Violence
- Workplace Bullying