When a workplace issue involves key leaders or potentially serious violations, a prompt, impartial investigation is essential.
- Using a third party to do the investigation communicates that the leadership is serious about reports of harassment and cares about its’ employees.
- An impartial investigation can also be a crucial step in safeguarding the business against future litigation.
- Courts and juries appreciate when a business promptly follows up with a serious investigation.
- A third party has the resources to address the report promptly ensuring that your business can refocus on business as soon as possible.
Our approach is team based. We’ve gathered a group that includes trained investigators, legal experts, HR experts and experts at impartial interviewing and data gathering. Our team has advanced degree and are each certified in mediation and neutral listening. We are one of the few organizations in Oregon with a trained and certified investigator on staff.
We tap the knowledge and experience of the full team and there is always a legal review of the report at the end. With our team we can begin the investigation within 48 hours so you have a prompt response. Our investigations are done with the upmost confidentiality, sensitivity, objectivity, and professionalism.
We provide impartial investigations for all workplace issues. On sexual harassment investigations, we always send a team with a male and a female to do all interviews.
Here are examples of issues we investigate:
- Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination (Age, Gender, Ethnicity, Religion)
- Employee Misconduct
- Theft in the Workplace
- Substance Abuse at Work
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Injury
- Workplace Violence
- Workplace Bullying