Dr. Randall Kinnison, aka Doctor Peace, founded Genesis Mediation in 2005. His mission was simple – create more peace in the lives of others every day. Since that beginning, Randy and the Genesis Team have created peace for thousands of people. His vision is creating peace for over 100,000 by 2020. Randy brings over 35 years of experience in mediation, counseling, coaching, and consulting. With over 9,000 hours of mediation, Randy knows conflict and how to resolve it. He deeply understands partnerships and families, whether as a family business or family conflict. He has assisted countless businesses and non-profits with conflict, strategic planning, hiring, coaching and performance. Dr. Kinnison created the Genesis Performance System to increase overall performance and the bottom line. He is an author, trainer, speaker, and professor.
Genesis Team Role:
Founder and CEO.
• Doctor of Ministry, Denver Seminary, with an emphasis in family systems and therapy from work at Kansas State University, Summa Cum Laude. 1993.
• Master of Divinity, Sioux Falls Seminary, with an emphasis in counseling, Summa Cum Laude, 1981.
• Bachelor of Arts, Sioux Falls University, Psychology, Summa Cum Laude, 1978.
Publications and Media:
• The Decision Tree of Aging
• The Doctor Peace Show – podcast
• Oregon Mediation Association
• Oregon Entrepreneurs Network
• Community Association Institute
• Oregon Non-Profit Association
• Austin Family Business Program, Professional Advisor
• Oregon Technology Business Center, Mentor
The Journey with Christ House Church Network, Founder and Leader
Randy was born and raised in Greeley, Colorado where he met and married his high school sweetheart in 1976. Randy and Sharlyne have 5 children and a growing number of grandchildren. He enjoys reading, golf, travel, and family.